martedì, ottobre 27, 2020

Oceans of slumber - To the Sea (A Tolling of Bells)

 


A song in my heart This tomb where I reside Floral smells of rot Gathered scattered flowers Tirelessly, I'm always awake Watching you in your dreamless sleep Waiting for my end The ground, it holds you in An ocean of slumber Forever you'll sleep But I'm there too, dreading The longing of those days gone by For the colors of grace I find them black and blue But they were once much brighter Now it's not the same, not the same Can you hear the bells calling for you? 'Cause I had an earth once I had a moon too The sun And the sun bore fireflies just for you And the universe And the universe shook to its core And the colors of grace They shone down on me Now let me go Say no more, say no more (Say no more, say no more) Let me go... into the sea Let me go Say no more, say no more (Say no more, say no more) Let me go... into the sea Let me go... into the sea Say no more, say no more (Say no more, say no more) Let me go... just let me go

Nessun commento: